It is hard to say with the information provided.   I would check the slave log
the failure node.  I suspect the failure is recorded there.

otherwise more information is necessary:
1. the marathon job (did you launch with a json file? that would be helpful)
2. the slave logs

it could also be useful to understand:
1. the version of mesos and marathon
2. what OS is on the nodes