Update: We still have about 6 blockers for the RC2 cut :( Good news is that
all of them are either reviewable or in progress :). I'll cut RC2 whenever
they land, whether it's tomorrow or coming tuesday.

Dashboard to track progress:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12328715