Starting with Mesos 1.0.0 (including RCs and the recently nightly builds),
the binary rpm/deb packages published at repo.mesosphere.com are built with
SSL and module dependency installation (i.e. `./configure --enable-libevent
--enable-ssl --enable-install-module-dependencies`).

You can find the appropriate rpm/deb packages at:
 * Stable: http://open.mesosphere.com/downloads/mesos/
 * RC: http://open.mesosphere.com/downloads/mesos-rc/
 * Nightly: http://open.mesosphere.com/downloads/mesos-nightly/

Best,