De : haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : vendredi 29 juillet 2016 17:30:20
À : user
Objet : Re: Cadvisor and Mesos: cgroup monitoring

Hi, you could add `cgroups/devices` into your Mesos Agent isolation flags and
restart it.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:30 PM,
aurelien.de...@gmail.com<mailto:aurelien.de...@gmail.com>
<aurelien.de...@gmail.com<mailto:aurelien.de...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello.

For example:

proc/113197/task/113197
[root@opvaames06 113197]# cat cgroup
10:devices:/
9:perf_event:/
8:freezer:/mesos/3af01ccb-ace4-4467-84e9-1e6ae28d6dd7
7:memory:/mesos/3af01ccb-ace4-4467-84e9-1e6ae28d6dd7
6:cpuset:/
5:net_cls:/
4:cpuacct,cpu:/mesos/3af01ccb-ace4-4467-84e9-1e6ae28d6dd7
3:hugetlb:/
2:blkio:/
1:name=systemd:/mesos_executors.slice

First line: 10: devices:/.

>From a mail on the cadvisor mailing list:
cAvisor uses `ps` to group processes into cgroups. `ps` uses `devices` cgroups
to identify the cgroups of a process. In your case, devices cgroup is still set
to root `/`.

Thanks for the answer.