Hi Mark,
 That would be awesome (user facing documentation forthe
`UnifiedContainerizer`). We have bits and pieces of the unified
containerizer (and what it actually is), but would be great to land a more
comprehensive documentation into its motivation and usability. May be have
a separate `unified-containerized.md` and update the `
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/mesos-containerizer.md`
with a link to the new 'unified-containerized.md'. Jie ??

Would also be very useful if you file some JIRAs related to the problems
you faced in setting up docker private registries to be used with the
unified-containerizer.

Thanks,
Avinash

--