thanks!

On 04.10.2016 11:14, haosdent wrote:
hi, @Hendrik You could specific the --attribute flag when starting mesos agent. For example, use --attributes=docker:false. Then you could get it in the `Offer` in your framework. Another way is query the /flags endpoint of the agent in your framework. You could get the url of the agent from `Offer` as well.