Hi,

What is a simple way to proxy connections from outside the Mesos
cluster to tasks on the Mesos Agents that have gotten their IP via the
host-local IPAM?

Let's say I use HaProxy on each Mesos Agent on port 80 then the tasks
can be proxied since HaProxy can reach the internal network on that
particular agent.

For instance I can set up config so that proxies
test.agent1.cluster.example.com to the IP of task 'test'

However, don't I also need load balancing across the HaProxies on the
different Mesos agents? Perhaps Mesos DNS can be used for this? So a
lookup for test.cluster.example.com returns test.agent1.example.com,
test.agent2.example.com et cetera.

Curious to know how some of you solve this problem. I know there are
many ways to solve this problem. I am looking for something simple
first with as few moving parts as possible, so the host-local plugin +
<something>

Cheers,

Frank