Hi, @Haripriya

> (less than 1 min though the  jobs are running just fine).
> Is there any new configuration that has to be added?

We change to use JSONP to send requests in WebUI since 1.0 May I have your
error log in Safari, Chrome and Firefox?
You could open it via
https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/console/

> The UI does not display the name of the cluster despite using the
--cluster flag.
--cluster flag works fine for me. May you paste your `/master/state`
endpoint at the email, I would like to check the value of `cluster` field
in it.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang