To Alex:
Yes, we know the IP upfront, framework user need reserve unique IP for each
task, and we don't know if the task listening on all interfaces or not, so
let the health check on the IP is the best option.

To Jie Yu:

by DEFAULT_DOMAIN I mean

*static const string DEFAULT_DOMAIN = "127.0.0.1"*

in source code src/health-check/health_checker.cpp