I'm sorry, I still don't understand.  What functionality does this "compute
layer" provide?  You say it provides Multi tenancy, but Mesos itself does
that.  You also say it "keeps track of resources", but again, Mesos does
that.  What does tagging/un-tagging resources provide?

--
Michael Gummelt
Software Engineer