I wanted to give a heads up on a flaky test failure I've encountered while
testing this RC: 'DockerRuntimeIsolatorTest.ROO
T_INTERNET_CURL_DockerDefaultEntryptRegistryPuller'. One issue related to
this test was resolved recently (https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/MESOS-6001), but this seems to be a separate issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-7185). I haven't had time to
triage yet so I'm not sure if this represents a legitimate bug, but I
thought I'd email here to increase visibility while the vote is out.

Cheers,
Greg