1. Cleanup in required when agent configuration is not compatible with
previous version. This mean task runtime change. This occurs when:
resources, isolators, attributes or containerizers change.
2. IMO it's OK. When you reboot node all its tasks are gone so you won't
lose anything. Node will be registered as a new node.

śr., 22.03.2017, 15:55 użytkownik Michele Bertasi <