Mesos at one point had a serious constraint that did not include network
utilization as an ask. That proved to be a major issue in utilizing the
frames (physical machines) effectively. If this has been resolved, I
appologize for missing this amazingly important fix. Otherwise tweaking
disk when network overload is a recurring risk seems interesting.

*.......*

*Daemeon C.M. ReiydelleUSA (+1) 415.501.0198London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872*