Hello,

Since a few version I'm not able to upgrade Mesos because it do not want to download packages from my Nexus server anymore.

It complains about the SSL certificate, which is perfectly valid...

Anyway... I'd like to run mesos-fetcher by hand to trigger the issue easily and checks system calls because I have some serious doubts regarding the CAs being used.

It seems the tool expect a JSON file describing the file to be dowloaded as MESOS_FETCHER_INFO environment variable. Can you help me figuring out which format it is ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Adam.