Hi, owners of Mesos User Groups.

This is Shingo.Kitayama from Hewlett Packard Enterprise Japan Ltd.
I’m in charge of open source solution delivery including Apache Mesos or other
cloud orchestration tools.

You may know that Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced the relationship with
Mesosphere,
after that, I am giving high priority to convey to Japanese engineers the
appeal of Mesos.

Additionally I and my team members are planning to held the Mesos Meetup in
Tokyo and to extend its value continuously.
In this meetup, we will foster the adoption of Mesos, exchange tips or issues,
and make up collaborative solutions with participants.
So could you approve to establish Japan User group at Tokyo? Of course we are
going to form a commercial-free community group!

Best regards,
Shingo from Japan@Tokyo

[PointNext]<https://www.hpe.com/us/en/services.html>
Services to Accelerate your Digital Transformation
by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Japan, Ltd.

 〒136-8711 東京都江東区大島2丁目2番1号
テクノロジーコンサルティング事業統括
クロス・インダストリ・ソリューション統括本部
テクノロジーアーキテクト部 (EG TSC CIS TA)