> On Jul 5, 2017, at 12:54 AM, Thodoris Zois <z...@ics.forth.gr> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> No, i would like my framework to be offered resources from agent with role
> (e.g: thz) and after running the specific tasks change its role to (*) in
> order to get offers from different agents, but it will run the same tasks
> because i am never terminating the scheduler driver (that’s what i want to).

As I suggested on Slack, I still think the most obvious way to implement this
is to connect 2 frameworks, 1 for each role. Just co-ordinate internally to
accept the offers you want in the right sequence. From your description,
there's no requirement for this to be done in 1 framework.

I don't really follow what you mean by "run the same tasks". You can run new
instances of the same task (from whatever framework you like); you can also
send new tasks to an existing executor (from the same framework).

> Don’t try to find logic, it’s not for a company or something :)

I think that for people to help you, they need to be able to understand the
logic of what you want to achieve and why :)