All,    I am continuing developing a Java framework using the Java API rather
than the HTTP API (long story here).  The ultimate goal is to run the framework
on its own container, but in the meantime I am constantly making updates to it.
 So, I would like to be able to run the framework on my Centos 7 node (no
containers) until is ready.  I have a mesos-master and mesos-slave running on
different containers.  How can I run the framework WITHOUT installing mesos on
my computer?  I want to use the libraries contained in the mesos docker
containers, is that possible?  I tried mounting a volume and copying the
libmesos from the container to that volume and  set the
MESOS_NATIVE_JAVA_LIBRARY accordingly, but is complaining about not finding the
libsvn_delta library.  Is there a list somewhere of all the .so files I need to
expose?  Is what I am trying to do absurd and I should just installed Mesos?
I know installing Mesos is the easy answer, but it will be nice to run mesos on
containers rather than on the computer.  Thanks for your help,

Oscar