Tobias,

By default, Mesos marks all mounts in a Mesos container as slave mount.
Therefore, the mount propagation is from host to container, but not
container to host.

I am actually working on a patch chain to enable bidirectional mount
propagation:

In particular, see the proposed API in this patch:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/63213/

That'll help achieve your goal. Stay tuned and we'll land this in next
Mesos release.

- Jie