Hi Karan,

It does not seem to me that launching more mesos containers would add more
overheads.

If you want to achieve *docker exec* for debugging purpose, Mesos supports
that (not in Mesos CLI yet /cc Armand and Kevin), but you could still rely
on dc/os CLI
<https://docs.mesosphere.com/1.11/monitoring/debugging/task-exec/> to do
that given you have the taskId.

Gilbert