By default Mesos never offers resources from two different physical nodes. In order to do so, one has to create his/her own scheduler enabling the management of (perhaps many) different Mesos offers so to satisfy higher level framework constraints.

People usually suggest using Marathon to overcome this, but the "Note" on the following link https://mesosphere.github.io/marathon/docs/waiting.html clearly states: "The required resources (such as CPU, Mem, Disk, and Ports) must all be available on a single host."

Best,

/Abel