Hmmm, if do something like this[0] I get only 3 tasks, and the mesos gui
on 5050 is showing all (I guess, at least more than three) Also if I
grep the unfiltered json output for a task string, it does not find it.

[0]
curl -s --user test:xxx --cacert /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/ca-test.crt -X
GET https://m01.local:5050/tasks  | jq '.tasks[] |
select(.state=="TASK_RUNNING")'

curl -s --user test:xxx --cacert /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/ca-test.crt -X
GET https://m01.local:5050/master/tasks  | jq '.tasks[] |
select(.state=="TASK_RUNNING") | del(.statuses, .discovery,
.health_check, .container)  | "\(.name) \(.state) \(.slave_id)" '