Hi Charles,

We are actually working on a new feature that puts each of the tasks (of
the default executor) in its own cgroup so that they can be individually
limited. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-9916 . For custom
executor, you would be on your own to implement the same. Also, your custom
executor / scheduler should be able to limit one task per executor if you
so desire.