Hi Shahan,

We do have a function, MapValueFunction, which can be used for this.
Unfortunately I don't think that our MongoDB connector will push it down to
the backing query though. So if you query like

SELECT MAP_VALUE(contact, "address.city") FROM customer

Then it will functionally work, but it will in deed fetch the complete
"contact" document from the DB. Same thing with WHERE clauses etc.

Kasper