Hi all,

I know there are four different Treat Triage aggregation functions we can
use for the case of triggering multiple rules. These functions are "max',
"min", "mean", "positive mean". I was wondering whether there is any way I
can implement the following logic with the Treat Triage functions for a
non-deterministic score.

In the case that a specific rule is triggered, I want to boost the final
result of Treat Triage score with a specific value. For example +20 to the
score or multiply that by a specific value!

Treat Triage is the last bolt in enrichment topology so it seems I cannot
have any additional enrichment/transformation based on the score value. Is
that right?

Regards,
Ali