Hi James,

Thanks for your reply,
This is the output of the API's :

For GET /_cluster/allocation/ API, there is an error like below :

For your information, I'm using Elasticsearch 2.3.3

On 10/10/17 23:49, James Sirota wrote:
I suspect your Elasticsearch may be in a bad state. If you are using Chrome, can you download the sense plugin and then run the following commands:
GET /_cluster/health?pretty
GET _cat/pending_tasks?v
GET /_cat/nodes?v
GET /_cluster/allocation/