Yeah, I think you're right.  I'm not familiar with that code as much
though, I've never had to touch it.

Given all of the lessons learned up to this point, maybe spinning full-dev
up from scratch again makes sense?  Typically I am able to spin up full-dev
pretty hands-off without hitting these types of issues, as long as
my machine has enough resources to give.

Jon

Jon