Hello Srikanth,

Our team adapted the Metron 0.4.1 Single Node VM install (Original Code Here:
https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-deployment/vagrant/full-dev-platform)
  to deploy a single node to AWS.

Our Vagrent file is here:

https://github.com/LTW-GCR-CSOC/csoc-installation-scripts/blob/master/amazon-deploy/Metron/Vagrantfile

You can define your AWS Elastic IP,  Subnet ID, VPC, and Security Group ID
before running the file.

Hope it helps.

-Ahmed
Ahmed Shah (PMP, M. Eng.)