Not particularly. The centos builds seem to be used by more people on dev,
probably because they’ve been around for longer, and so are arguably more
tested. The area where it’s most likely to be relevant is in the install of
repos for ES and potentially the fastcapa pcap probe (don’t quote me on that
though, I don’t know if anyone has run that on Ubuntu yet), but other than that
they’re pretty similar these days.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone