We should make sure the non-source documentation is updated

On September 28, 2018 at 09:32:52, zeo...@gmail.com (zeo...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Hi All,

As it currently sits, once METRON-1758
<https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1179> is merged into the code base,
Ansible 2.4 or later will be required to use any of the Metron ansible
playbooks.  This is in contrast to the prior version requirements outlined
in Metron documentation which specifically point to 2.0.0.2 and 2.2.0.0 as
supported/recommended Ansible versions.  If you install Ansible 2.5.0
exactly you should not experience any issues spinning up pre- and post-
merge versions of Metron.

I am broadcasting this to both the user and dev communities in advance of
any changes to provide an opportunity to voice any concerns.  Thanks,

Jon
--

Jon