Furthermore, Metron Indexing Process Shows Stopped in Ambari after starting
for few minutes. But in Storm UI  random_access_indexing
<http://192.168.1.149:8744/topology.html?id=random_access_indexing-5-1553437501>
and batch_indexing topologies keeps running. God knows what is problem.
with this..

I build 0.7.0 successfully and deployed a month ago but right no neither
0.7.0 and 0.7.1 are working. I installed it on baremetal machine.

--
With Regards
Farrukh Naveed Anjum