I am setting up centos7 single node VM through vagrant for Dev Environment,

I already tried centos6 from other branches and got no luck in that,

So I check out branch of METRON-2088-SUPPORT-HDP-3.1 and followed the ReadMe,
before starting I ran platform.sh and everything looked good..

On Vagrant Up it just fails on Metron_config with message

[node1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Request failed with status
FAILED"}

At this point I could open ambari but all services were down and each of them
said the same thing, Failed to install service, Below is the link to my logs:

https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Support-Questions/Failing-to-Setup-Apache-Metron-Dev-Machine-using-Vagrant/m-p/290740/highlight/true#M215064

This is the furthest I've come to deploying, even with the CentOS 6 I came this
far,

I then also tried provision with following command,

env ANSIBLE_ARGS=' -vvvv' vagrant --ansible-tags="hdp-deploy" provision

I've done this 2-3 times and I reach to this same point,

I need to setup a Dev Environment where I could add a few more features in
Apache Metron's REST API with UI pages on the front-end. I seem to be far away
from my targets as I am unable to start up the vagrant machine, It would be
good if a Metron Developer could guide me with what I'm trying to achieve.

Regards,

Abid Zaidi.

abidzai...@hotmail.com