Hi,

I have the same issues when it comes to redeploy new versions, I usually just
shut down the process by it's ID. It's not really an issue for me because it's
doing something so simple.

When it comes to the fact that the process can't read from existing folder, it
had happened to me when I had my python app splitted into multiple files, but
when I merged it all worked fine. Besides that you must check if the current
folder you're uploading the MaaS service hasn't any subfolder.

I hope it helps, I'm not a developer but I hope this answer will create a work
around for your issue.