Hi,

I had to update from Beta 3 for the updateManifestEntries property. Ran into
the same problem where two of the jars in the webstart bundle were renamed:

- The only jar without version number suddenly had one (x.jar -> x-version.jar).
- The only jar with a classifier ("test") went from x-version-test.jar to
x-test-version.jar.

Unfortunately, the version.xml still used the old names. Renaming them
afterwards works, but is not a real solution.

I worked around it for now by downgrading to Beta 5. Maybe that works for
you, at least for now.

Regards
Malte