Hi

I have the following section in my project pom

<dependencyManagement>
        <dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>org.test</groupId>
                <artifactId>dependencies</artifactId>
                <version>1.0.0</version>
                <type>pom</type>
                <scope>import</scope>
            </dependency>
        </dependencies>
    </dependencyManagement>

I am trying to change the version of that import to 1.0.1 through versions
plugin however nothing I do seem to do the job.

I have tried the following

mvn versions:set -DprocessProject=false -DartifactId=dependencies
-DnewVersion=1.0.1
mvn versions:use-next-releases -Dincludes=org.test:* -U
mvn versions:use-latest-releases -Dincludes=org.test:* -U

I should also mention that both 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 are deployed on my remote
artifactory repository.

I noticed that the maven release plugin seemed to have a similar issue with
import scope (https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-454) which has now
been fixed.

Is anybody aware if this is a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Regards
Alexandre