It hasn't been released yet. Unfortunately the mojo doc page doesn't
reflect when/if something has been released (there for that page says
v2.0). However, if you look at the mojos page [1] it will/should reflect
what has been released.
During the vote of the plugin I've found some regressions, but I don't know
what the release manager for this release wants to do (cancel or promote
anyways).

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/plugins.html

/Anders