Hi Maarten,

For your information, IIRC the shitty-maven-plugin is somehow deprecated
and has been superceded by the maven-invoker-plugin (which as you may
notice is coming directly from the Apache Maven team, and so is an official
plugin).
So though you still may find someone to review and commit your patch, you'd
be also far better off migrating your code over to using
maven-invoker-plugin.

My 2 cents.

Cheers

>  Hi list,
>
> There's been an in issue with the SHITTY plugin [1] that's been open for
> more than 5 years. The issue has a patch attached to it that seems to fix
> the issue; I've ran the patch and tested on a project of mine and it seemed
> to work.
>
> Now I'm looking for a way to release that fix. I've contacted Jason
> Dillon, the original author, but he says he does not have time to check the
> patch. Is there anybody who can push a release, even if it were just the
> next alpha-4 release? I wouldn't mind doing it myself, but I don't know how
> to do that since I'm not a project committer or maintainer.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Maarten Mulders
>
> [1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHITTY-10

Sauvez un arbre,