Yea Hi Mambe,

Thanks for the feedback. I have mentioned the details of my application in
the above post.
I have tried doing this crawling job using php-multi curl and I am getting
results which are good enough but the problem I am facing is that it is
taking hell lot of time to get the contents of the urls. I have done this
without using any API or conversions.

So, in order to crawl in lesser time limits and also helps me to scale my
application, I have chosen Nutch crawler.

Thanks and regards,*
*Ch. Arjun Kumar Reddy