Hi Jefferson,

I cannot access either your nutch-site or nutch-default but I see that your
http.content.limit is  INFO http.Http - http.content.limit = 65536

It is a fairly large page so maybe this can be the cause. I'm sorrry I don't
have access to my linux worktop so I can't test myself can you please advise
if this has been accounted for in your nutch-site. Anything over the default
65536 limit is truncated therefore you may not be able to search for it.

Further to this it seems that the hadoop.log does not show any eratic
bahaviour.