Hi,

I'm curious to hear if anyone has information for configuring Nutch to crawl
a RDB such as MySQL. In my hypothetical example there are N number of
databases residing in various distributed geographical locations, to make a
worst case scenario, say that they are NOT all the same type, and I wish to
use Nutch trunk 2.0 to push the results to some other structured data store
which I can then connect to to serve search results.

Does anyone have any information such as an overview of database crawling
and serving using Nutch? I have been unsuccesful obtaining info on the Web
as query results are ambiguous and usually refer to crawldb or linkdb.

If I can get this it would be a real nice entry for inclusion in our wiki.

Thanks for any suggestions or info.

--
*Lewis*