Hi,

Just thought it reasonable to come back to this one and double confirm that
all current trunks below build successfully (after some simple
configuration) and it is possible to get a Nutch/Gora/HBase trunk
implementation up and running in good time should you wish. These
technologies are pretty dynamic just now and there is a lot of exciting
stuff in the pipeline for the near future.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*