I must admit Markus that I agree with you that for making ad-hoc changes to
your configuration it is usually more time efficient to use a text editor.

Hi C.B.

Is there any reaon in particular you are interested in getting it up working
with an IDE? I had contemplated getting a revised tutorial up and running
for Eclipse in due course.

--
*Lewis*