Hi Kelvin,

I see you are posting on a couple of threads with regards to the Lucene
index generated by Nutch which you correctly point out is not there. It is
not possible to create a Lucene index from Nutch 1.3 anymore as all
searching has been shifted to Solr therefore Nutch 1.3 has no use for a
Lucene index. If you wish to find out more on why this is current practice
please feel free to read into recent activity on the lists.

I hope this clears things up.

--
*Lewis*