Hi Adam,

My initial thoughts are that you are correct. It is very unusual for your
files to be located on an URL in the same domain which is not referenced by
the top level or a subsequent level URL within the domain.

What I would suggest is that you have a look through your hadoop.log as well
as use some of the commans which enable you to investigate your crawldb,
segment(s) and linkdb if you've created one.

have a look at the wiki under command line options

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Adam Estrada <estrada.adam.gro...@gmail.com

--
*Lewis*