Hi Zhao,

Do you have anymore verbose log info from hadoop.log, I have never worked
with Nutch 0.9 but if you could at least indicate whether you get something
like

LOG: info Dedup: starting ... blah blah blah

Taking this to a larger context I am not particularly happy with the
verboseness of logging when there are errors with indexing commands. When we
experience an error during any of the index related commands we get back Job
failed. It would be nice to get back a reason for the job failing which was
more clear than a stack trace.

Finally, this is from a personal point of view, I would highly recommend
that you upgrade to a newer (1.3) version of Nutch if you are using this in
production. There are significant improvements in functionality.

Lewis