Hi John,
As mentioned, the plugin is not yet included in the code. Therefore, you have to basically build your own Nutch version including the plugin. You have to download the patch file and apply it to your local copy of the Nutch code base (e.g. in Eclipse via Team>Apply Patch). The code itself is contained within the patch file.
Best,
Elisabeth

On 29/11/2011 23:06, John Dhabolt wrote:

Whoops, forgot to reply all and left the mailing list out of my response.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Dhabolt<myco...@yahoo.com>
To: Faruk Berksöz<fberk...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: Newbie question about non-trunk plug-in locations

Hi Frank,

Thank you for the reply. Is the original file(s) available somewhere that I can
download and apply the patch to? Since there was a discussion about something
that appears to be broken in the current version without the patch, I was just
wondering where the code resides that started the discussion. It seems that
some have access to the code since the patch was made against it.

I'm trying to find a plug-in that's already created so I don't have to roll my own. It
seems many have solved this problem time and again...I'm just trying to avoid adding to
the "again and yet again."

Thanks for the clarification!

John