Check these properties:

560     <property>
561     <name>generate.max.count</name>
562     <value>-1</value>
563     <description>The maximum number of urls in a single
564     fetchlist. -1 if unlimited. The urls are counted according
565     to the value of the parameter generator.count.mode.
566     </description>
567     </property>
568
569     <property>
570     <name>generate.count.mode</name>
571     <value>host</value>
572     <description>Determines how the URLs are counted for
generator.max.count.
573     Default value is 'host' but can be 'domain'. Note that we do not count
574     per IP in the new version of the Generator.
575     </description>
576     </property>

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex