If you would like I could add you to the moderators group and you can
word it how you wish.

Please sign up to Jira, give me your Jira username on this page, and I
will happily add you the the group.

On the other-hand, if you don't wish to do this, then please reply
here with your suggestion and I'll make sure something gets changed to
accommodate your suggestions.

Thanks

--
Lewis