Hello,

I have done as you asked. I hope I have done it correctly as this was my
first patch. Here's the issue:

Here's a tutorial for people that might be interested:
http://cmusphinx.sourceforge.net/2012/06/building-a-java-application-with-apache-nutch-and-solr/

It might have slight changes soon since I will proof-read it this evening.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Emre