No, but you could modify the indexer to do so. Or make use of Solr's new
capability of updating specific fields. You could also modifiy that indexer
plugin to fetch the value for that field from some source you have prior to
indexing. I think the latter is the easiest to make but it only works for
fields specifically set by Nutch.