Hi - the generator tool partitions URL's by host, domain or IP address, they'll
all end up in the same fetch list. Since you're doing only one domain there is
no need to run additional mappers. If you want to crawl them as fast as you can
(and you are allowed to do that) then use only one mapper and increase the
number of threads and the number of threads per queue.

Keep in mind that it is considered impolite to crawl some host with too many
threads and too little delay between successive fetches. You can do it if you
own the host or have an agreement to do it. Reuters.com won't appreciate many
URL's fetched with 10 threads without delay.